As we continue The Gospel According to Exodus, this week we preached Free At Last from Exodus 12:33-42. Here are some questions for you and/or your SoulCare Community to consider in applying the text.
1. Imagine that you were an Israelite living Exodus 12. What would it have been like to be set free? What do you think you would have felt?
2. Are there places in your life where you have experienced God’s freedom? (Celebrate God’s grace!)
3. What places in your life do you still feel ‘stuck’? Do you see how the gospel relates to this struggle? (Work through this with someone!)
4. How is Scripture essential in your fight for freedom?
5. What specific passage of Scripture do you need to store in your heart that you might not sin against God (Ps. 119:11)?