As we continue The Gospel According to Exodus, this week we preached The Sons of Levi from Exodus 6:14-30. Here are some questions for you and/or your SoulCare Community to consider in applying the text.
1. Why do you think the Bible includes genealogies like Exodus 6:14-30?
2. What do we learn about God through the family tree in Exodus 6?
3. Do you believe that God knows you by name? What does that mean to you?
4. What encourages you about the story of Levi and his sons?
5. Where do you need Jesus to redeem your story?
6. Who are you asking God to save and include in His family tree, His book of life?