Yesterday, this happened.
Seven Mile Road, take some wobbly steps of prayer to your Father this week. He delights in you. Here are some questions for you and your Soul Care Community as you seek to apply the preached Word this week.
- What stood out to you (convicted you, encouraged you, instructed you, etc) from Sunday’s sermon and why?
- Has your relationship with your earthly father affected your view of your Father in heaven? If so, how?
- What does Jesus teach us about God and about prayer in Matthew 7:9-11?
- If you really believed that God was your Father and you were His beloved child, what difference would that make in your life? In the way that you prayed?
- How does someone become (or know if they are) a child of God? (John 1:12-13, 1 John 3:1-10, 1 John 5:1, Galatians 4:4-7, Romans 8:14-17)
- Seven Mile Men, where do you need God’s grace and help from your community as you seek to reflect the Fatherhood of God to your children?