On Sunday, we preached Lord, Teach Us To Pray For Forgiveness from Psalm 51. Here are some questions to help you and your Soulcare Community apply the preached word.
- How were you affected by Sunday’s sermon (convicted, encouraged, comforted, instructed, etc)?
- What part of David’s story can you relate to?
- Read Psalm 32:3-5 and James 5:16. Why is confession (to God and to other believers) so essential in the life of a Christian?
- Is there unconfessed sin in your life? If so, how is the Lord challenging you to deal with this?
- In Psalm 51, we see David turn to God (51:1-2, 7-9), acknowledge his sin (51:3-6), seek change (51:1-12), and believe the gospel (51:13-15). Which step(s) most directly connects with your life right now?