We’re excited to have you worship with us!
Choose Service Time and Seating Option
Please choose a) a service time (9:00 or 11:00 am) and b) a seating option:
- Traditional seating: these are rows with no social distancing
- 2 person pod: 3 feet socially distanced and a great option for singles, couples, and households with lap-children.
- 5 person pod: 3 feet socially distanced and a great option for households of 3+ people
*When ordering, please select 1 ticket per person when choosing Traditional Seating, and 1 ticket per household when choosing 2 or 5 Person pods.RSVP Now
Childcare offered for children ages 0-2 during the 9:00 am service
Our worship service will also be offered through livestream (Youtube and Facebook) for those who cannot attend in-person.
Waiting List / No Longer Able to Attend
If all available spots are taken, you can be added to the waiting list through Eventbrite. If you’re no longer able to attend service, please cancel your RSVP through Eventbrite or let our Office Manager know asap so that we can make it available to others (email@example.com).
Please ensure that you meet the following requirements prior to attending service:
- I have been without a fever or do not exhibit any symptoms of COVID-19
- No one in my household exhibits any COVID-19 symptoms
- I have not been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- I have not tested positive for COVID within the last 10 days
- Masks are optional for fully vaccinated individuals.
- Reservations will be taken on a first-come, first-served basis.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to RSVP?
Yes, we are close to running at full capacity, but not quite there yet. So we ask that you please RSVP before attending a service.
What should I do if both services are full?
If all available spots for both services are taken, please use our registration system to be added to the waiting list. We will be contact with you if any seats are made available.
What should I do if I have already registered but can no longer attend Sunday service?
if you’re no longer able to attend a service that you have registered for, please either cancel your reservation using our RSVP system or contact our Office Manager as soon as possible so that we can make it available to others (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Will I need to wear a mask?
Masks are optional for fully vaccinated individuals.
Will Sunday School be offered for the children?
Childcare is offered for children ages 0-2 during the 9:00 am service. Please indicate if you will be dropping of your child(ren) when registering for service.
Will we sing?
Yes! We’re grateful for the opportunity to worship corporately, and we want to lift up our voices together to praise God.
Will we take communion?
We thank God for the opportunity to celebrate the Lord’s Table together each week at our in-person worship service. For those desiring to celebrate communion, you will be given prepackaged community elements on your way into the sanctuary.