We’re excited to have you worship with us!
Our next in-person worship gatherings will be held this Sunday morning at 9 and 11AM. In order to follow Philadelphia guidelines, we will be gathering at reduced capacity. There will be 45 seats available at each service. Please be sure to reserve a seat for each member of your household who will be attending.RSVP Now
In order to maintain everyone’s safety, please ensure that you meet the following requirements prior to attending service:
- I have been without a fever or do not exhibit any symptoms of COVID-19
- No one in my household exhibits any COVID-19 symptoms
- I have not been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- I have not tested positive for COVID within the last 10 days
- Masks are required during the entirety of the service
- Each pod of seats will have 6 feet of space maintained in front, beside, and behind them.
- We ask that you maintain 6ft of distance from other attendees
- Please use the rule “live together, sit together” when reserving seats.
- Reservations will be taken at a first-come, first-served basis.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need to RSVP?
Yes, the City of Philadelphia has restrictions to the number of people allowed to gather at our worship services. In light of the restrictions and out of a desire to keep our attendees safe, we ask that you please RSVP before attending a service.
What should I do if both services are full?
If all available spots for both services are taken, please use our registration system to be added to the waiting list. We will be contact with you if any seats are made available.
What should I do if I have already registered but can no longer attend Sunday service?
if you’re no longer able to attend a service that you have registered for, please either cancel your reservation using our RSVP system or contact our Office Manager as soon as possible so that we can make it available to others (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Will I need to wear a mask?
Yes, masks will be required during our indoor worship gatherings for the duration of the service.
Will Sunday School be offered for the children?
Unfortunately, we are still unable to offer in-person Sunday School classes. However, be sure to check out our weekly lessons on our Vimeo page
Will we sing?
Yes! We’re grateful for the opportunity to worship corporately, and we want to lift up our voices together to praise God. Please note that masks will be required for the duration of the service.
Will we take communion?
We thank God for the opportunity to celebrate the Lord’s Table together each week at our in-person worship service. For those desiring to celebrate communion, you will be given prepackaged community elements on your way into the sanctuary.